- Memorial Day May 28, 2018 is the upcoming Hunger Walk where Open Door volunteers will raise funds to purchase food for our food pantry. Please go to firstname.lastname@example.org to donate and support Open Door Ministry. You do not have to walk so if you just want to donate please do.We will have a team Open Door so if you want to walk please call to help us build our team (see the 2017 team below).
- Read about a young man who has a heart for our clients while struggling with his own medical issues. We are grateful to Toby Foster for his generous support of Open Door Ministries.
- Our Chili Cook-off fundraiser on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) was fun and nourishing!
- Special thanks to Gorilla Glue Company/Salt Creek Capital for volunteering at Open Door! They served donuts to our clients and also helped clean and inventory our stock. Here are some pics of the event.
- In February, 2018, Open Door marked it’s 45th year of ministry! Thanks to everyone for making our 45th Anniversary Valentine’s Day fund raiser a success. We sent out more than 50 cards — both Valentines to loved ones and thank you’s to supporters of Open Door. The Open Door jar opener was a big hit!
- In 2017, Open Door received a Mayor’s Award for outstanding service to the community. We celebrated with an Open Door open house.
Open Door publishes a Newsletter regularly to keep our supporters up to date on our activities. Sign up to receive emails updates, including future issues of the newsletter. Read our issues.