- Please support Open Door Ministry’s efforts in working to end hunger in our community, by joining us on May 27th for The Hunger Walk. For more information click the link here Hunger Walk Information. Together we can make a world of difference.
- Save The Date: A Spring Fling benefiting Open Door Ministry May 11th 6p-9p @Art of Emailing. Help us “go green” by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request your paper invitation or “e-vite”. The address for our spring fling benefit is 2019 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208. For better directions click map.
- February 4th we honored a long time Friend, Volunteer, Leader and benefactor to Open Door Ministry, Mr. Richard E. Wagner JR. You will be missed.
- Help Support causes in your community! Did you know you can support non-profit organization just by shopping at Kroger’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger community rewards! To get started, sign up with you plus card and select a local organization you wish to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for your chosen organization every time you shop and use your plus card.
Go to http://www.kroger.com and register with Kroger Community Rewards. Register for Open Door. We will receive your donation every month.
- We are grateful to have a new video showcasing our work at Open Door. Click here to see the video. And be sure to send the link to your friends!
- On Monday, 6/4, we welcomed volunteers from the Ozanam Center for Service-Learning at St. Vincent de Paul. Check out the pic!
- Read about a young man who has a heart for our clients while struggling with his own medical issues. We are grateful to Toby Foster for his generous support of Open Door Ministries.
- Special thanks to Gorilla Glue Company/Salt Creek Capital for volunteering at Open Door! They served donuts to our clients and also helped clean and inventory our stock. Here are some pics of the event.
- In February, 2018, Open Door marked it’s 45th year of ministry! Thanks to everyone for making our 45th Anniversary Valentine’s Day fund raiser a success. We sent out more than 50 cards — both Valentines to loved ones and thank you’s to supporters of Open Door. The Open Door jar opener was a big hit!
- In 2017, Open Door received a Mayor’s Award for outstanding service to the community. We celebrated with an Open Door open house.
Open Door publishes a Newsletter regularly to keep our supporters up to date on our activities. Sign up to receive emails updates, including future issues of the newsletter. Read our issues.